Johnson & Johnson
Senior Specialist, Digital and Social Media
Santa Ana, CA, United States
Jacksonville, FL, United States
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Specialist, Digital and Social Media, Johnson & Johnson Vision. You will be based in Santa Ana, California or Jacksonville, FL and work closely with our global teams.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health around the world. Through our operating companies, we deliver innovation that enables eye care professionals to create better outcomes for patients throughout their lives, with products and technologies that address unmet needs including refractive error, cataracts and dry eye. In communities with greatest need, we work in collaboration to expand access to quality eye care, and we are committed to helping people see better, connect better and live better. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
As the Senior Specialist, Digital & Social Media, you will own and be responsible for creating the strategy and developing integrated digital and social media programs to support the business objectives for the Johnson & Johnson Vision corporate brand. You will be responsible for setting the overall editorial strategy, creative approach, channel mix, paid strategy, and championing global alignment on approach. This position will report to the Head of Brand & Reputation, and will be highly visible. You will also work in close collaboration with multiple-stakeholders across functions and geographies, including top executives.
If you are passionate about digital and social media, enjoy creative and dynamic environments, and want to work with an all-star team for a rapidly-growing company that is focused on making a positive difference, this is a role for you.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Oversee digital & social media budgets, manage agencies, coordinate with regional communicators and hold relationships with counterparts across Johnson & Johnson to share best practices.
- Develop a compelling, smart social and digital media strategy that will elevate J&J Vision’s reputation and impact. Oversee communities and craft paid approach, in tandem with vendors to reach goals.
- Launch new corporate social media channels and optimize current channels, working in partnership with agency and internal partners.
- Set and ensure governance, best practice sharing, and optimization of global corporate social media channels.
- Develop and deliver metrics to measure success and impact.
- Collaborate with enterprise, regional and sector colleagues to drive broad awareness and impact of communications strategies. Act as member of Johnson & Johnson Vision’s editorial board.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of six years of experience in communications is required
- Experience working with Social Media and/or Digital is required
- A mix of expertise with various interactive project types including responsive websites, social media, mobile/tablet applications, digital video and content creation is preferred
- This position will be located in either Jacksonville, FL or Santa Ana, CA and will require up to 10% domestic travel